5.25.2011

Listen to your Intuition, it might save your life

Intuition is a funny thing, some of us acknowledge that we have a sense called intuition, but we don't listen to it. Some don't even know it exists...others live by it.

A few months back I went to an energy worker for some body work, also to learn things about my life and personal energy. A friend mentioned that this lady was amazing, that 'she'd tell you things about your life that no one knew'; she was spot on! This lady told me so so many important things about myself! One important detail was about my intuition, I never fully listened to it. So I decided from that day on that I was going to honestly listen to whatever my intuition told me.

Shortly after that day I was skiing at Snowbird, when I got this odd feeling that I needed to slow down, accompanied by a flashback to mtn biking when I hit a tree. I decided to listen to this odd feeling and I threw in a quick speed check (as much as the tight conditions allowed for). Around the next the turn my left ski went rogue pointing me straight at some trees. I hit the first tree with my knee, it flipped my body perpendicular to the next tree where one of the branches impaled me in the left shoulder. Thankfully the branch only hit soft tissue, missing my clavicle arteries, lung, nerves, muscle, and shoulder joint.

Obviously I am still here, but had I neglected to listen to my intuition telling me to slow down, I could have been flipped at a different angle, potentially puncturing a lung or my arteries. Two inches is the difference between my life, death, and a collapsed lung...

Moral of the story? Listen to your intuition, it might be telling you some very important (life altering) information.

No comments:

Post a Comment