11.14.2009

Welcome Warriors!

Welcome to the Warrior Within Yoga Blog, created by Tina Nardi from Salt Lake City, UT but ILOVERMONT because it will always be home...but I digress.  I have been practicing yoga for 8 years and had been teaching on a volunteer basis, prior to starting D'ana Baptiste's 600 hr teacher training (check out her studio Centered City Yoga).  First off the program is amazing! (I highly recommend it, even if you don't want to be an instructor).  Secondly the program incorporates every style of yoga, which enables me to incorporate a diverse smorgasbord of styles into my classes.  D'ana has instilled the importance in discovering authenticity, and I can confidently say that I have found a piece of mine.  Now I embark on the journey of bringing my authentic style to the world starting with Utah.  

So what's with the name, Warrior Within Yoga?  I believe that we are all stronger individuals than we know, or want to believe.  It is my goal to awaken, strengthen and empower the Warrior Within through the practice of yoga.  Using a dynamic and powerful practice where we hold strength and balance poses, we unconsciously dive deeper into our true self.  On the journey to discover the Warrior Within, we will sweat, struggle, and maybe even swear (yes yogis swear too), but we will also smile, shine and share.  If you'd like to join me on this journey please email me at warriorwithinyoga@gmail.com I offer private and group instruction, as well as yoga parties for you and your friends! Come January I will be renting a space in Sugarhouse for both morning and evening classes, so stay tuned for the schedule!


What is written on this blog are my personal interpretations and expressions of yoga.  As a life long student of yoga I will never state these personal statements as fact, because the more you learn about yoga the more you realize you know very little about yoga.


Good luck in your journey, where ever it may lead you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment